Unlimited access >

Best Boot Repair nearish to Hamilton, MA

Looking to get new zippers for my Mountain Horse schooling boots. I broke one trying to get it on over an ankle brace (not recommended :sweat_smile:). Anyway, I asked around and was recommended to Instant Shoe repair in Danvers, it was a nightmare and the guy quoted me $$$$ to put black zippers on brown boots and then was like ā€œwell you own horses so you can afford itā€ to which I said no sir, thatā€™s not how it works and I left. So if anyone knows anywhere else that I can bring my boots to get new zippers on that would be great! Open to southern New Hampshire area as well, just not too far away, mainly the north shore of MA if anyone has actually been somewhere and gotten good work and not uncharged just because you have horsesā€¦

Thanks in advance!!

Last I knew there was cobbler in Hampton, NH that might be able to do it. I think the place might be called the ā€œHammer and The Lastā€ and they are on Rt 1. The guy was really slow to get things done, but might be an option. He worked on a pair of western boots for me (new heels) and did a good job. Call first, hours are random.

Iā€™ve had good experiences at Completely Heeled in Salem NH. Iā€™ve had three sets of zippers on various Parlantis redone and have been happy with the results. Iā€™ve learned to call before I go to pick up because theyā€™re usually not ready on the date promised. The owner is extremely nice, just not always timely.

I always send my boots to Pisano Riding Boot Repair in PA. pisanoridingbootrepair.com

Iā€™m looking at my card from them. Zipper replacements are $100.00 each. They really do good work. I had them sew my boots in a different area, and the work was excellent.