Unlimited access >

Best compression wear for under breeches/tights

This is good advice, I was told to go up a size larger, so its very comfortable but keeps everything smooth and flat, no lumps or rolls. I bought a Jockey piece, goes from right under the bra to lower thigh (slightly above the knee but I am not tall). I never wore it for riding but I recently wore a white knit dress to a. formal affair and it made a huge difference, I think it would be perfect under breeches.

1 Like

I have several pairs of the Eques Pante under shorts, and they’re the best! I balked at the price initially (bought one pair to try, then got more). Super comfortable, flattering, and cut long to come just above the knee, so you don’t have a weird indentation mid-thigh. I’ve had mine over a year, washing in the washing machine on a normal cycle and hanging them up to dry, and all of them are still in excellent condition. I wear them every time I ride (5 days a week), so they’re been worn a lot. I tried TONS of other breeches, shapewear, underwear, etc, and I wish I’d discovered these sooner!

I have Eques Pantes as well. I like them. I had an old pair made by Kerrits that are awesome as well, but I don’t think they make them anymore.

I’ve also worn my Shapermint-wear at times. They always have good sales. www.shapermint.com