Best Gloves for Arthritic/Swollen Hands?

I absolutely ADORE my Bionic gloves, but it appears they are out of stock of my favorite (AquaGrip) and in my size on others (Classic) on the website. My current everyday pair is starting to show some wear with holes, etc. and I don’t want to use my show pair for everyday as I’m afraid I won’t be able to replace them.

I have joint & tendon swelling as well as skin thickening (lupus and scleroderma) so I really look to a good pair of gloves to help minimize fatigue and optimize grip for me. So, recommendations for gloves you love if you have arthritic or swollen hands?

TIA!

I, also, want to know! Thanks.

BACK ON TRACK put them on alone or as liners

@bt I actually have a pair that I got free with a helmet purchase this spring. They are too warm for summer riding though so I was saving them for fall when it starts to get chilly. Do you wear yours in the summer?

would cotton roping gloves work ?

just an idea - my ‘go to’ when I have a hand/ finger injury and consequently swollen parts

they are relatively cheap and washable

Hmmm… while they give room for swelling, they probably don’t provide much support right? I’m looking more for a glove that provides support/relief. The Bionic gloves are designed by an orthopedic surgeon and have anatomical relief pads that really seem to help with the fatigue and pain in my hands. I may just have to email the company and find out when they anticipate being in stock again…

Well, messaged the company through the equine website with no response back. There appears to be a main website with all the golf/lifting gloves and limited equine at higher prices, and then an equine only website with more of the glove choices at better prices - this is where I ordered from before and so who I messaged. I also tried to login, as it says my email has an account, but never got the reset password email so I’m wondering if the equine sector of the business has folded. Going to reach out via the other main website I guess.