Unlimited access >

Best online prices for buying pet food? (Specifically wet kitty food)

A new addition to our household (:D) necessitates finding a good deal on wet kitty food… so, where can I find the best prices buying online?

For now she is eating Wellness, but I am possibly interested in some other brands in the future (Weruva, Tiki Cat, BFF, Nature’s Logic, and/or Hound and Gatos), so if it’s a place that sells those, too, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

No one? :frowning:

I’m interested as well… new guy does much better on wet, and Werevu is a favourite, but holy crap that adds up…

So far I’ve found that Amazon has the best prices; I buy enough to qualify for the free shipping. But I’d be interested to hear if anyone has better options.

Try Chewy.com. I buy prescription food from them. Quite satisfied with price & delivery.

Amazon is great for pet food. I use it to get dog food. You can get “subscribe and save” where it ships you your order of food every “month” “2 months” etc. Its really great if you have Amazon Prime. If you don’t, I think the shipping costs might add up.

I’ve found petfooddirect.com to be the best place for my canned food. Amazon doesn’t usually have the brand/flavor I get (EVO Chicken) and if they do, it is through petfooddirect.com and has shipping fees. They have a ton of brands, I imagine about anything you can think of.

Petfooddirect has coupons all the time, get on their mailing list and you’ll get one every few days. You should have at least a 15% coupon on any order which is usually enough to cover shipping.

Every time I’ve price matched it’s been equal to or better than the other sites. Occasionally I will try another site like wag.com when they have a special intro 15% off plus free shipping, but then go back to petfooddirect for the next order.

I get dry food shipped in by PetFlow. It’s on a schedule and just shows up on my porch. I think they do wet food also, but considering the water content it’s going to cost a lot to ship smaller quantities.

I buy the EVO 95% Chicken/Turkey at doggiefood.com.
I buy my dog food from Petco.com because doggiefood.com doesn’t often have it in stock.

Pet food direct

I just ordered some wet cat food at chewy.com for a pretty good deal, and shipping was free because I got a bag of dog food, which was cheaper there than other places… First time I’ve ordered from there.