Unlimited access >

Best place to list draft x for foxhunting?

My friend has a SUPER DUPER quiet percheron/tb cross for sale but is having trouble on FB due to “violating community standards”. Does anyone have recommendations for places to list him? Would be phenomenal foxhunter. She’s asking $25k but is negotiable

I know you said your friend had issues with fb but I follow this group and see horses just like your friends (same price range as well) listed all the time.

FOXHUNTING~EVENTING~TRAIL - PROSPECTS&PACKERS

Agree with the recommendation for FB.

There’s also this website, run by the Merle-Smiths: https://www.foxhuntinghorse.com/

Have your friend study both the FB group and the website to get some ideas about pricing. IME and IMO, 25K is a price for a horse that has hunted some, maybe a season, not an unhunted prospect.

1 Like

As long as you don’t make the price obvious, you can post on Facebook without issues. And honestly I haven’t heard of anyone getting ads pulled for many months. For a while last year they were cracking down. Put the price in a format like this: :v::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::carrot::carrot::carrot:

Also cross post in eventing groups. There is a huge overlap for solid ammy friendly eventing horses and fox hunters and you’ll have a bigger market. If it’s pretty, kind, sound, and can point and shoot a simple 3’ course and go out alone and in groups without drama, 25k is not totally out of the ballpark.

2 Likes