Unlimited access >

Best Prices Thread ... List your Supplement source (Thanks Saddith! Great Idea!)

Thank you as I am torn between this product and Hylaron OTC; but it comes down to cost now and I think the second best product for me is the Four Flex. I plan to add Hyaluronic Acid to it as it has none, but does anyone know how much Vitamin C is recommended for best results, is 1,000 mg sufficient?

I have a tack link link that I have bought several close out sweat sheets and chaps. Very quick delivery as well. Tack Wholesale

horse_hugger,

I put it on the list and copied the list to the very first post.

Keep 'em coming folks!

I get a 4-lb bucket of EquinylCM from Valley Vet for $78 - the best part is that there’s NO SHIPPING charge there! I second Simkie’s suggestion of Mountain Vet Supply - I use them occasionally (set up an account before I moved out of Colorado) to order bandage supplies - they have soooooo much more than I can find anywhere on-line. I wish we had a place like them in Maryland!

Has anyone tried the this pure HA liquid?

http://www.kvvet.com/KVVet/productr.asp?pf%5Fid=44459&gift=False&0=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D197%26Tree%3D%2CMost%20Popular&1=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D978%26Tree%3D0%2CBone%20%26%20Joint%20Care&2=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D613%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D1%2CArthritis%20%26%20Joint%20Support%20for%20Horses&Gift=False&HSLB=False&mscssid=624F72ADCB714B14AA9EF4DE4FC033BF

I was curious to see if this would really work - seems like a dropper full is not very much.

Well, be sure to add in the cost of a priobotics, biotin, B-vitamins supplements as well. That would be closer to what the reitsport has in it. Fastrack is a good priobotics supplement, but there are others out there - and be sure to find something that has at least 25mg of biotin.

It works out to be about $2.75 a day for the Reitsport HA.

Straigh HA runs at the cheapest about $1 a day anyway - so if you added HA to fourflex you are spending about $1.80 at the minimum per day already. Add in all the other stuff and it is roughly the same.

Best price for Rambo Wugs… need one fast. Someone STOLE my last blankie.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
Oh, and Saddith listed the best one for Hylamotion (which is selling for 1lb $48 in my tack store )
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This is for a larger size … which is more economical. Plus, there is a $4.00 coupon on the hylamotion website! http://americasequinewarehouse.com/cgi-bin/aew/phd.cgi?Item_Number=0489 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don’t use Hylamotion, but a friend does, and here is a place that sells 2.5 lbs. for $51.99 (plus shipping, ~$7.50 to me):
Equine USA Hylamotion

Wow Saddith that seems pretty pricy. I’ll have to check and see what the cost of Hylamotion and Four Flex is a month and see if it works out about the same. I really like all the stuff that is in the Reitsport HA though.

Ooops, just saw this thread, TheJenners!

Mountain Vet Suply is in Fort Collins, CO. They carry the Gateway products, Vita-Flex products and Corta-Flx products. I think they also have Cosequin and a few others. No catalogue–this is a small, local company–but they’re very nice to deal with, and will ship to you. I don’t think they’ll ship to Canada, after having some trouble getting Gastrogard across the border. Could be wrong on that, though.

Their phone number is 970.484.2200.

Well, I’m hooked on HylaMotion. I started on it one week ago, and I’m convinced. No more occasional “off” steps. It’s now part of her permanent diet.

I just hope I can print enough of those $4.00 off coupons to last a LONG time.

If anyone knows a source of MegaMag cheaper than United Vet Equine, please email me: amandaperez @ ureach . com

I just got my Four Flex (gonna give it to the dog too I asked and they gave me an amout to feed him. I found the Four Flex seemed to have everything I wanted in an acceptable dosage. I can’t remember where I ordered it from but I paid $114 for 2 tubs that last 2 months.

I had also gotten Hylamotion at the tack store 1lb for $44 . I’m almost out of the MSM and Corta Flex HA I was giving my horse and when it’s done I’m switching. I’ll let you know how the combo works out.

Thanks Saddith for your comments on Four Flex; may I ask why you switched to Reitsport w/HA (haven’t seen it online)? I have not tried the HA liquid, but I did see it on Kvvet as well and was curious about it.

Oldenburg Mom I see that Hylamotion is advertised on that site for $69.49 minus the 4.00 coupon; but I see Horsepoor posted a link for it selling for 51.99. Are you getting your source to match that price?

Thanks for the website Grasshopper - great prices!

Oldenburg Mom I have been eyeing the Country Supply site for some time now but never heard anyone talk about it until now. I was wondering if you have heard good things about Four Flex offered on their site? Thank you!
http://www.countrysupply.com/products/sku-BWL10.html

The price differences and shipping differences are truly amazing. Omaha had great prices and reasonable shipping on a bunch of stuff.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by inca:
Not that it will help any of you but our local Producer’s Co-op is selling the large tubes (60ccs) of Conquer for $10.99. I couldn’t believe it! Seems to be their “normal” price but I’m tempted to stock up in case it will go up soon. I was paying either $13.95 or $14.95 on-line. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do they do mail order?

Posted, IFG, on the main list.

PP – you know, I think that’s where I bought mine rambo wug last year! Sorry OM!

Oooh, I’d be interested in another wug too, OM! There was a small mom and pop tack store that was selling them pretty cheap late last winter, I’ll see if I can find the post (believe it was on off course).