Unlimited access >

Best Prices Thread ... List your Supplement source (Thanks Saddith! Great Idea!)

Ok, so let’s make a list of the most used supplements and who has the best price!

First one for me:

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Cosequin, 1400 size. $129 on Ebay! Thanks to you, JB!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, and Saddith listed the best one for Hylamotion (which is selling for 1lb $48 in my tack store )
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This is for a larger size … which is more economical. Plus, there is a $4.00 coupon on the hylamotion website! http://americasequinewarehouse.com/cgi-bin/aew/phd.cgi?Item_Number=0489 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

==============================================
The current list:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR><span class=“ev_code_RED”>Conquer</span>-large syringe: Jeffers ($15) Farm Vet ($14 must buy 10)
<span class=“ev_code_RED”>Quitt</span>-American Livestock or Jeffers
<span class=“ev_code_RED”>MSM</span>-G-P Products
<span class=“ev_code_RED”>Cort-Flex</span>-Country Supply
<span class=“ev_code_RED”>Vetwrap</span>-American livestock
<span class=“ev_code_RED”>Hyla Motion</span>-Equine USA ($51.99 for 2.5 + S&H)
<span class=“ev_code_RED”>EquinylCM</span>-Valley Vet for $78”"NO SHIPPING
<span class=“ev_code_RED”>fluid action</span> $64.05 from Omaha Vaccine
<span class=“ev_code_RED”>Next Level pellets (joint supp)</span> – $28.96 from American Livestock.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

===========================================

Next Level pellets (joint supp) – $28.96 from American Livestock.

Just for comparison, kv vet has it for $34 and change, Pet Smart $39.99!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oldenburg Mom:
Best price for Rambo Wugs… need one fast. Someone STOLE my last blankie. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate to tell you this, but grandchampiontack.com had a bunch of them for $99!!! It appears somebody bought a bunch and is reselling them on ebay for more $$. My friend bought 4 or 5 but I was too late to get one.

YAY!! Now I have their number again! That stuff you recommended is working great! She tried to kill me on not one, but two trail rides!

How about Fluid Action by Finish Line? I know you can get a free sample through the website but who has the best price? With and Without HA?

Has anyone found any differences between the liquid and the powder?

The only reason I switched from four flex was that I wanted to feed my horse stablized flax, biotin, and probiotics. I saw the horsetech product at the equine affaire, and it had everything I wanted in it! Me being a creature of laziness, it was attractive having it all premixed - and really with all the products in it, it is competitively priced. Here is the link to the reitsport HA : http://www.horsetech.com/ReitSport-HA-100.htm#Quick%20Links%20to%20Product%20Pages

The four flex product is rice bran based by the way.

I have been tempted to try the hylarx liquid, but I have been happy so I just keep ordering from horsetech.

Jester …

Updated and on the list!

Critters … try e-bay. I found it there for $129.

Aw, god, Bumpkin. I remember that price. But I don’t remember the site, either.

MV has it for about that, I think.

How about for “joint combo hoof and coat”?

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by enjoytheride:
How about for “joint combo hoof and coat”? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I order that for my mare in her Smartpak.

http://www.smartpakequine.com/ProductClass.aspx?productclassid=342

Yeah, I just checked out Hylaron OTC. WOW! What a price tag!

ANYONE out there got a good price for GLC 5500? The best I came up with was $114.

Can anyone do better?

Omaha Vaccine has MSM for about $60 for 10 lbs.

One more: [URL=http://www.springtimeinc.com/live/details.asp?prodid=1]Springtime GL glucosamine[/URL: 72 oz/255 days/$.58 per day/$149.00.

Thanks for the Hylamotion link!

WPresearchingsupplementsonaSaturdaymorning

Great price on the hylamotion horsepoor - how could I have missed that site? They seem to have decent prices on most things…

Vetwarehouse does have the best price I have seen on Adequan - http://www.heartlandvetsupply.com/cart/product_info.php?cPath=2_42&products_id=976

What size wug do you need? Do you care if it is the new version or the old one. Equine collections is currently having a sale. Equiteric bought a whole bunch of the last model and they are selling them 20% bellow retail but they only have certain size, I think I saw lots of 81" and 84" no 78" and some other sizes as well.

Do you care for a rhino wug? I just bought a heavy weight one with full neck for $149 from Dover.

Hope this helps!

Best price for a gallon of fluid action is $64.05 from Omaha Vaccine:

http://www.petsuppliesdelivered.com/page.cfm?pageid=20030720154528&

I’m sure this has been asked before, but what about MSM - who’s got good prices?

I found a place on here that sells Conquer the large sized syringe for about 15$ per syringe.
But I cannot find the website.
Anyone care to post it?

Nope. But it looks good! Their prices are great and I phoned them this morning to see if they had any HylaMotion (no) and they were very polite”"even suggested I speak with a supervisor!

Anyone else out there???

www.americanlivestock.com usually has the lowest prices on vetrap. They often run a “special” on it that lasts forever.

I buy almost everything in bulk through KV Vet. I’ve compared prices before but either the other companies don’t carry the supplements I use or there is a shipping charge that makes it equal out to the same price.

I always figure out the cost per ounce - like KV Vet’s Pure MSM in the 40-lb. size ($159.95) is $.25 per ounce. I can’t remember if there is a shipping charge but, if so, it’s not more than $15 and it still figures out to $.28 per ounce. Compare that to the 4-lb. size of Pure MSM via American Livestock at $46 or $.72 per ounce. It pays to buy in bulk!!!