Unlimited access >

“Big deal” undercover dressage story

Very likely anything that comes up on the Helgestrand situation will be at least as messy/confusing. The big endians and little endians live eternal.

1 Like

While part of me says it’s dirty to go in undercover, another part says one doesn’t tend to scream blue murder unless they’re guilty af and trying to hide something.

I have no dog in this fight, I just want to see horses treated fairly, xx

11 Likes

If the injunction granted, I hope someone from Operation X leaks the footage. I’m sorry but methinks he does protest too much. If all was ethical at that stable he wouldn’t be trying to hide it.

11 Likes

I welcome undercover work when animal welfare is at stake.

22 Likes

I agree with you. This would hurt the very idea of apprenticeships.

The case moves to court.

6 Likes

Sounds like lots of nasty things going on in that barn. Then again, given his history, is anyone surprised? Let the footage air and people can draw their own conclusions. I can imagine how he puts “horses in their place”.

8 Likes

At my high school we had a “stud” club in the 1960s. lol

1 Like

“But no-one on my record harms the horses."

Interesting wording. Guess it’s all off-the-record.

6 Likes

After ALL THE TIMES he has been found to be abusive to horses I am not the least bit surprised by these allegations.

May truth prevail.

17 Likes

There is a litany of Helgstrand double dealing articles on the Eurodressage site.

5 Likes

Well, guess who lost…

Helgstrand!

8 Likes
6 Likes

He REALLY does not want that footage to be shown to the public. Wonder why?? :grin:

4 Likes

Good news for horses.

5 Likes

If they are smart, they’ll get at least one episode up ASAP rather than dicking around with making it a perfect documentary series, while they have a window in which to do so before another appeal.

3 Likes

Has the dreaded footage been released anywhere yet?

1 Like

Don’t think so. It’s due to be appealed.

1 Like

This guy, what an example :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Traumeel for colic? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes