Unlimited access >

Big Fluffy Dog Rescue

Hey all!

I have permission from a moderator to post this…

Big Fluffy Dog Rescue (501c3) is having a fundraiser through tomorrow night, and 100% of proceeds go straight to helping the dogs with medical care and various other needs that this rescue takes on.

To check out the rescue and see available dogs, you can go to www.bigfluffydogs.com!

To participate in the fundraiser, make ANY purchase from this fundraiser store and 100% of proceeds will go to the rescue -

www.doterraforbfdr.share-oils.com

Click on the shopping cart in the upper right hand side to see the online store.

We also made a FB event here - https://www.facebook.com/events/818970334849545

The products include essential oils, supplements, natural hair and skin care, etc. The essential oils are pure therapeutic grade and can be used on horses, dogs and humans (I use them on my mustang!)

ANY amount helps… thank you!

Thanks for posting this! We are fosters (my sister is a coordinator for our area), and have adopted our 3 dogs from them. They are a wonderful rescue and do amazing things!

oh awesome! I have fostered for them as well, but right now my husband doesn’t want another foster, so I thought a fundraiser would be a good way to get help out!! :slight_smile:

Wish I had seen this earlier, I just placed a huge order.