Unlimited access >

Biggest Bell Boots NEEDED!

Hello everyone!

I need to find the biggest bell boots possible for my draft cross. She is a size 4 shoe and I’ve used the pro. choice no turn XXXL ones but even those don’t come down far enough. All of the XL rubber ones will velcro around her hoof at the very end of the velcro which is OK BUT they don’t come down far enough. Any ideas?

Have you tried the Davis rubber bell boots? My horse wears a 4 as well and the XL’s in these fit him just fine.

XXL in Walsh is quite large. If that doesn’t fit, the regular Davis ones come in XL (DRAFT) size.

I’ll try those! Thanks!

My size 4 draft cross went well in the Davis XL (Horse) size nicely (no other brand came down as long). Be careful how you order, though. I’ve seen some websites list XL (horse) and XL (draft). The Davis XL DRAFT ones are HUGE IMO. My guy’s feet were swimming in those.

I wonder if petal bellboots would be big/long enough?

My big WB has size 4 feet and lives in the Davis xl horse boots. I did once get the Davis draft xls by accident, and they are truly, truly huge. Like I really don’t think a horse with that size feet could event huge.

I agree that many other brands’ xls are ridiculously small!

Mine wears size 4’s and I use the Italian rubber pull-ons boot size 6 and they fit perfectly.

I had a warmblood with big feet, who was bigger than the normal XL bellboots, but smaller than the Davis draft size, so I had my local tack guy cut down the Davis draft bell boot and re-sew on the velcro part. Perfect!

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b521/VMagliaro/Picture4_zps038441de.png

Davis makes them!