Unlimited access >

BLACK Friday announcement and Giveaway - NEW MIPS HELMET - $159

Black Friday Announcement (10:45am ETA: New entry form site added. Our popularity threw us over the site quota. We do have your entries if you submitted one earlier though!!)

uvex equestrian USA is releasing the Exxential II MIPS helmet!

AND we’re giving one away to one of you!!!

It will be in stores in Mid-December.
SmartPak will have it and for my local friends Fair Hill Saddlery will be getting it in stock as they’re committed to carrying EVERY model MIPS helmet sold in the USA.

You can Pre-Order this helmet from Fair Hill Saddlery today!!!

Best parts… The helmet weighs close to 1 pound and the MSRP is $159!!!

To enter the helmet giveaway please follow this link, enter your name, phone, and email* and then like the Uvex Equestrian USA page to be a complete entry. (The form will route you there once you enter your email)

We will pick and announce a winner on Monday.

(* we will not retain nor sell, giveaway your info. It’s only for the purpose of selecting a winner in this giveaway)

This post is on the MIPS group Facebook page and we are HIGHLY encouraging folks to share it out to get the word far and wide. You never know if this information might just help save a life!

Emily

2 Likes

I so hope someone in Canada gets these! I love my Uvex and would love MIPS version!

2 Likes

Canadian here checking in, I’ve entered the contest and hoping to win! :smile:

1 Like

“NEWS FLASH. Due to the tremendous response the kind folks at Uvex have agreed to let us giveaway a SECOND BRAND NEW Exxential II MIPS helmet IF we get over 500 entries. We are only 217 entries away… Come on!! Share this with your friends… Let’s help TWO people get their heads in a new MIPS helmet this holiday season!!”

Emily

1 Like

Shouldn’t the winner have been announced by now?

The two winners were announced on time Monday night last week at 8pm.

Come to the MIPS group on FB and you can find the contest winners post and great discussions about MIPS helmets/technology as well.

Em

Thanks for the pointer. I’m not sure why I thought it would be listed here.

In fairness I was announcing it here to try to get some more traction but realistically I don’t think we got much originating from COTH this time. I had it shared pretty far and wide so I was trying to mostly use Social Media (FB in this case) to announce the winners.

Em