Unlimited access >

Black shirt

So, you can prob continue to expect a challenge. Maybe next time set it up, (chapter and verse in new rules)on your smartphone … Have it in your pocket and let them read for themselves.

1 Like

Im sorry that happened. I’m not a huge fan of white shirts because dirt and they are a bit see through sometimes. Plus black is more flattering.

I know that judges and TDs are busy people but a read through of the rule book every year, especially changes, seems like something that should be mandatory. Just to keep up to date.

2 Likes

There was definitely no apology :rofl:
But thank you for that thought!

z deleted

I am confused, sorry to ask a stupid question.
Even after they were able to see that you were following the current rules they told you to do something differently?

2 Likes

Honestly, I’d screengrab the first part of page 3 of the equpiment info, complete with a picture of a dark blue shirt with an integrated collar :roll_eyes: and then cite chapter and verse of the rule book while whipping that puppy out whenever questioned.

If these are licensed officials, I’d also be sending an email off the USEF/USDF about them providing incorrect information to competitors about the rules.

2 Likes

Print off a copy of the applicable rules, put it in your pocket, and present it to Judge/TD when needed.

Then make sure you ask both for their names.

5 Likes