Unlimited access >

Blackmail anyone? lol!

this is a pic of my bestest friend Corie (obliviousjumper87). This was @ Gladstone in June when we went to the Festival of Champions. I know I will get my ass kicked now that I found this old pic and posted it! oh well…lol!

~Lindsay~

i think nothing’s wrong w/ it. it’s just that corie does! lol! any pic of her she thinks is ugly except when she’s on a horse!

~Lindsay~

omg lindsay you are FREAKING dead holy jesus. OHH YEAH BUDDY? you just wait, i got it coming sweet cakes… next trip make sure you fall asleep last!

Corie Corie

ok talk about just got outta bed… ughhhhhh well heres a better pic of me but i am not looking at the camera, lindsay just wait

Corie Corie

I WANT YOUR HAIR!!!

Barb

this is a pic of my bestest friend Corie (obliviousjumper87). This was @ Gladstone in June when we went to the Festival of Champions. I know I will get my ass kicked now that I found this old pic and posted it! oh well…lol!

~Lindsay~

its way to long at this point, i get outa bed and its crimped every which direction and i have to curl it for a good hour to get ALL my hair curled… ahh the life of coreen

Corie Corie

Don’t you mean
CORIEFORMERLYKNOWNASMYBESTFRIEND

I was thinking the same thing - its so pretty!! why curl it if thats how it looks when you wake up!!

“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost”

What’s so wrong with the picture???

Barb

It isn’t THAT bad of a pic, Corie

Jenno
"The galleries are full of critics. They play no ball, they fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down in the arena are the doers. They make mistakes because they try many things. The man who makes no mistakes lacks boldness and the spirit of adventure. He is the one who never tries anything. His is the brake on the wheel of progress. And yet it cannot be truly said he makes no mistakes, because his biggest mistake is the very fact that he tries nothing, d

gwen - I was thinking the same thing. Nice pic - big jumps . Now, if you want to talk about blackmail, the last time I visited her in Florida, my best friend and I took pictures of me in all sorts of eighties clothes. I suppose she could use them to blackmail me, if I had any capacity for embarrassment whatsoever . I do it so often to myself that I have skin as thick as a rhino’s by now!

Cheers,
Susie
http://www.kachoom.com

“Change your thoughts and you change your world.” ~Norman Vincent Peale

no its HIDIOUS when i wake up! haha oh well yeah i am at school now and yeah this is waht i do every morning. I wish my hair would jsut stay like that… does anyone else have any other personal pics…

Corie Corie

I think now would be a good time for someone to post a pic of Colin.

Use the Force.

Ever wanted to know what an Equestrian Vampire looks like…well, without the show clothes, lol! Have you ever tried to smile with fangs? It’s difficult, lol! Anyway, I can’t believe I’m posting this picture…But hey, it’ll make Corie feel better! BTW~ your hair is gorgeous, I know what is like to have the long locks though…Mine is naturally curly and I put all kinds of mess in it to make it lay straight. Natalie

You’re only as good as the judge thinks you are…

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gwen:
What’s so wrong with the picture???

Barb <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean besides the expression that reads,
“OK, I’ll stand by the d*%n fence and have my
d*%n picture taken.”

Looks like a great venue.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”