I am relocating my horse to just south of Nashville and would live to get some barn recommendations. I am looking in the Franklin/Brentwood/Thompson Station area - I would like to be under 30 miles of Green Hills.
Here is what I am looking for:
- First, safe/excellent care
- Flat pasture with horse fencing
- Under $600 a month preferably
- Allows outside trainers
- Decent riding space with good footing/jumps
- Lighted ring or indoor would be nice
I have looked at a few places I found online but they are either SCARY, without availability or WAY too expensive. I am having a hard time, as not many seem to advertise. Any help or guidance is appreciated!