Unlimited access >

Boarding in Nashville

Hey all!
I was hoping to get some suggestions for barns or farms in and around Nashville to board my 10y/o paint gelding. I’m hoping for knowledgeable staff, lots of turn out, and an all around safe environment. I’m new to the area, so any suggestions would be immensely helpful!! Thank you!
Claire H.

[QUOTE=ClaireH123;7945713]
Hey all!
I was hoping to get some suggestions for barns or farms in and around Nashville to board my 10y/o paint gelding. I’m hoping for knowledgeable staff, lots of turn out, and an all around safe environment. I’m new to the area, so any suggestions would be immensely helpful!! Thank you!
Claire H.[/QUOTE]

I had a horse at Southern Promise Farm in College Grove and was very happy with the situation. he was on pasture board with a run-in with free choice round bale hay and a couple of other horses in his pasture. He still was fed daily. Very nice people from my experience. They also have stalls, but I’m a firm believer in 24/7 turnout.

I’ll second Southern Promise Farm. I have not boarded there but have sold a horse that lives there and am very happy with the care she receives. I’ve been there multiple times and know the trainer personally and would board there if I lived in the area.

I would third a recommendation for Southern Promise if it is a driveable distance from where you are in Nashville.

My horse is at Southern Promise Farm, so I third the recommendation. I’ve known the owners for 15 years and they are meticulous about individualized horse care…great folks and awesome management. Super safe fencing, a nice arena, and 600 acres to ride on!