Unlimited access >

Boarding near Chattanooga TN?

Hello,
I am looking at relocating to the Chattanooga area with my husband and horse in tow. I currently board at a small, private, DIY/co-op barn in Middle Tennessee and was hoping to find a similar situation near Chattanooga. I have a chunky Draftcross who cannot be out on grass 24/7, and really does best on a dry lot.

We foxhunt and event, and are involved in our local pony club, which is something I would like to continue in Chattanooga as well.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
MCDC

A friend of mine is out that way now. Since you’re from middle TN, you might know her. She was around her for a while. Her name is Amy Vanner (was Bennett) her place is riding and training academy of Chattanooga. She’s super sweet. Pretty sure she can set your drafty up with a nice food free set up. lol I don’t know if she works with pony club in the area, but she is working on making Lainey Ashker a familiar face around the area as well as some other clinicians. She also has an indoor!!

Though I don’t know her personally, I have scoped out her website! I will definitely give her a call and see what her place is like. Also, an indoor would be awesome!!!

Thanks for the recommendation! I am located pretty conveniently to the Hamilton Place area. I’d love to talk to you about what you’re looking for. Pony Club in this area is a bit disappointing. I am the founder and current Vice President of the Tennessee Alabama Georgia Dressage & Eventing Association.