Unlimited access >

Bob Wyatt Tour People Question about event tickets

Holy Crap . . .were we supposed to download our tickets??? I just read that we were, but I must have missed the email telling me how to do it. So, how and where do I do that??

Sent Bob an email, but of course, my email server decided to throw a tantrum and die.

Glad I read the letter as we leave tomorrow! Can’t wait to meet everyone.

No, no downloading. I have a letter from him dated 4/15 of this year where he says: “It is my plan to carry these tickets to Normandy and have our staff and I distribute them to you there. I am concerned about mailing them in advance and potentially getting lost.”

Don’t panic!

Thanks so much. In the midst of my computer’s meltdown it managed to send the email and I heard straight back from Bob! Feeling much better now!

Totally unsolicited opinion - Bob Wyatt is the best! We are not travelling with the group but he got tickets for us. I have them in hand. Would totally consider going on his tours in the future. Very professional, very prompt. Can hardly wait for next week!

Is this the Equestrian Tours one?? They will handing the tickets out there… I am so excited. Got a parcel in the mail last week, had back packs, schedule, and luggage tags.

Will see you there!!

Need urgent help. We didn’t get our tickets from Bob. First he said they were in the mail. Then he he was giving them out here. Now he won’t return our calls. If you have any info on how to get the tickets please let me know. We paid him last December. Thanks

Check with the concierge at your hotel. He is handing them out personally.

QUOTE=dressage fan;7725527]Need urgent help. We didn’t get our tickets from Bob. First he said they were in the mail. Then he he was giving them out here. Now he won’t return our calls. If you have any info on how to get the tickets please let me know. We paid him last December. Thanks[/QUOTE]

If you get a hold of Bob, ask him where the shuttles will be to opening ceremonies. No staff showed up at reception and hotel doesn’t know.

Load buses 7:15 to 7:30 near the Lara hotel in the parking area between all 3 hotels