Unlimited access >

Boot Preference?

Der Dau, Sergio Grasso, Parlanti, Tucci, or Ariat Monaco

Whatever fits like a glove and is in the budget. The “name” is irrelevant unless you feel one or the other is essential to make some statement. They all look alike from 20 feet away.

I’m asking for what is your personal preference, like a survey. I am not asking which I should buy based on brand name.

Tucci (I have Parlanti’s DeNiros and LaMudials, Tucci is my favorite)

Tucci!

[QUOTE=Kmaizai;8607695]
I’m asking for what is your personal preference, like a survey.]

Yup, and that’s my preference: whatever fits and I can afford when the need arises!
Currently riding in Parlanti’s because (a) they fit and (b) they were almost free (given to me almost new by someone who ordered full custom boots and apparently did not like them, but I had to pay to put in new zippers; what a deal). Prior to that I had some nothing-special Ariats and like I said, from 20 feet away, who cares? So I’m flexible in my preferences.

Alberto Fascianis

I ordered Fabbri’s and they are supposed to arrive today! And I will have my first ride in them promptly after I get home from work, throw them on, and drive to the barn. I will report back!

[QUOTE=Kmaizai;8607695]
I’m asking for what is your personal preference, like a survey. I am not asking which I should buy based on brand name.[/QUOTE]

Why don’t you set up a poll?

Parlantis! Fit like a custom boot straight out of the box. My friend has a pair of Der Daus and they are quite nice but she likes her Parlantis better. I do like the looks of the Tucci Ego 7’s but I have never tried them.

Kind of difficult to weigh in in an informed way unless one has owned and ridden in several of these. I have nothing to compare my boots to apart from past boots, which were none of these (as I am old…and, presently, rather cheap).

I ride in semi-custom Effingham Legends by Bond Boot Company. They’re no longer made.

Dehner

None of the above.

Tucci

I actually recently purchased the Ariat Heritage Contour boots and really like them. They fit great out of the box, and really do feel contoured to my leg. I know they are on the ‘cheaper’ side but they are great!

And since they were such a good price I got the Ariat Sport V boots to school in.

I actually recently purchased the Ariat Heritage Contour boots and really like them. They fit great out of the box, and really do feel contoured to my leg. I know they are on the ‘cheaper’ side but they are great!

And since they were such a good price I got the Ariat Sport V boots to school in.

I have a pair of Ariats that I really like. I do think they run small though. Mine are 8.5 and I usually wear 7.5.

UPDATE: I got my Fabbri’s in. They are absolutely beautiful.

I rode in them yesterday for the first time and they were so comfortable! I do have a little rubbing on the crease behind my knee on one leg, but that’s to be expected until they drop. Other than that they feel so soft and completely broken in.

My only quip is that I tried on field boots at the store for size and ordered dress. I wish I had gone a half size smaller in the foot because the dress fit a little bigger. I’m more upset that the store associate (not in association with Fabbri, they are a third party) didn’t tell me that that is the difference in fit.

Good luck!