Unlimited access >

boredom strikes again... need to memorize N or T tests?

I have put the tests complete with arena on my website so that i can “practice” by using the mouse as a horse and “riding” it around the screen.

if only i knew how to code java, i would animate a little horse, and perhaps make a game out of it where you could practice and test and… anyway, i’m not that cool.

Novice C

Novice D

Training C

Training D

I love it!
I think Erin most definately should move this into the archives!

Life is like a tornado watch, you can hunker down in the basement and wait for it to stop, or you can stand on the roof, letting the wind give you rockstar hair, yelling “I knew you were coming, thats why I didnt rake the leaves.”

http://community.webshots.com/user/stainlesssteal

I was just thinking to myself:self,it’s time you sat down and memorized those training level tests.After all, if you are ever going to be ready…you might as well get ready!!

It’s great to have them on the computer-so very handy…You are to be soundly thanked!

I have put the tests complete with arena on my website so that i can “practice” by using the mouse as a horse and “riding” it around the screen.

if only i knew how to code java, i would animate a little horse, and perhaps make a game out of it where you could practice and test and… anyway, i’m not that cool.

Novice C

Novice D

Training C

Training D

triggerfoot- do you mind if I copy your tests onto my computer so I can do them off of my compter closer to the time I will be doing them since my feeble memory cannot retain them for more than a week?

I find this strangely fun, but am afraid to learn the tests for fear that I will jinx my season and have to sit out again with lameness. How pathetic is that!
Anyway, thanks for posting…

My mouse is a very cool galloping horse–I found it on my Windows NT 4.0.

Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel, Mouse, Pointers, Browse, Horse. It’s a realistic looking bay thoroughbred that constantly gallops. Although you have to get used to where the “click spot” is (it’s on his hip bone!).

Thanks for the tests!

===Jill

“A canter is the cure for every evil.” --Descartes

I love it.
Leave it there for a while - I’m going to use it.

When I first started competing I spent a lot of time walking the tests in the dressage ring because I couldn’t visualize them.
The kids at the barn would come down and ask me what was I doing???
(west gait - BTW )

BarbB

…virtue shall be bound into the hair of thy forelock… I have given thee the power of flight without wings

Tapestry website, dogs and horses

This is GREAT! Thanks! I will definitely use this during the week while I am at work!

hey BarbB,

guess what? i know you!! mwa ha ha ha. I figured it out when i clicked on your website and first i recognized your horse and then i recognized you. how fun. anyway, triggerfoot’s alter ego is julie who used to ride hannah and sybil before that. remember me??? is that why you mentioned that you ride at west gait??? anyway, glad you like my little time-waster.

horsie art

warning these are the 2002 tests. if there are any changes in this year’s tests i will edit them. also, it might be wise for one of you kind souls to proofread for me. i would feel highly sh***y if i sent anyone off course. anyway, i provide them “copyright free” so feel free to use them however you want. i’ll put them all in one place on my website to make them easier to link to. the address will probably be php.indiana.edu/~juschers/tests.htm
but beware that as of this moment, the page doesn’t exist yet (maybe i’ll do this later today, won’t take but a second).

yep - I remember you!

BarbB

…virtue shall be bound into the hair of thy forelock… I have given thee the power of flight without wings

Tapestry website, dogs and horses

Neat - thanks for posting them. Even tho I don’t compete anymore I still like something to break the boredom, esp. now with winter indoorringitis setting in!

msj

You know you’re a horse person when…you can find your boots by smell.

PWBTB@WC (People who browse the BB at Work Clique)