Breeches! Help needed!

Ergo 7 breeches and FourHorses are short breeches, I’m 5.1 barely. No hemming, no rolling! Ergo 7 are hands down for me the most comfortable breeches. Great super stretchy but not mushy fabric. The only drawback is that they are pretty low rise and if that isn’t your thing, its not your thing. Struck are not my favorite for the difference in fit depending on color (maybe just me?), but are not particularly long and great if you have a more athletic tush and thighs!

1 Like

Thank you all so much for your responses! It is all very helpful. I ordered a couple different styles from MyBreeches.com and am crossing my fingers at least one of them works

Struck would be worth trying. I have some serious booty.

Report back if you find anything you like! I have a drawer full of saggy butt / worn out crotch TS breeches that I need to throw away.

Struck also has 4+) depending on the season distinct breech fits. 50, 55, 60, 80, 100 series all are cut IMO differently. Not all colors are available in the 3 different styles.

Also generally most garments run smaller in darker dyes (green and black specifically - my 2 favorite colors). I generally size up “half a size” in Struck for that. hence the love for 27s