Unlimited access >

Breeches

Was wondering if anyone knows of any breeches that doesn’t have any spandex or latex in them I’m allergic and can’t find any.

The only place that I can think of that might carry such a thing would be Horse Country. You might find old ones on ebay. You may have to have breeches made custom.

I would go to tack shops and ask.

I am not sure if this would help but perhaps thin silk long johns underneath would help provide a barrier?

Thanks I will look in to that and no putting long johns underneath wouldn’t help can’t even be around them. Thank everyone

Custom Riding Apparel out of New Jersey can probably make you a pair …

Tailored sportsman royal hunters do not have spandex or latex. Trust me when I say having showed in the 90s, those suckers have no stretch at all.

http://www.bigdweb.com/Tailored-Sportsman-Royal-Hunter-Breech-Khaki-Ladies/productinfo/1941R/

60 rayon/40 nylon

I would also try Custom Riding Apparel. Also, Kerrits had an “eco” line called GRASS, and I think the breeches are some sort of bamboo fabric? Don’t know if there’s also a stretch component to the fabric, but they might be worth investigating. I think they’ve been discontinued but you might be able to find them on eBay. And yes, the old school Tailoreds have no stretch whatsoever, same with some of the classic-style hunt breeches you can find on Horse Country.