Unlimited access >

Breeder’s Cup 2020

BC Sprint… 7YO Whitmore at 19/1 took the lead down the lane to win.

Didn’t catch his time to see how it compared to Nashville (but it wasn’t a new track record).

Fourth try at the Sprint and finally Whitmore wins! :yes:

1 Like

Order of Australia at 73/1 off the AE list takes the Mile in a great stretch run!!!

1 Like

Distaff… Monomoy Girl under a good ride by Geroux. Swiss Skydiver just didn’t seem to have the final kick today.

On to the Turf then the last… the Classic!

1 Like

Wow, Monomoy Girl! Bad luck for Swiss Skydiver.

Swiss Skydiver tripped out of the gate, hope she is ok.

1 Like

Tarnawa (IRE) pipped Channel Maker and Magical to take the Turf! Love to see the fillies and mares run in open company.

1 Like

Tarnawa is a three year old. Did she win the Arc?

Congrats to Authentic and the connections for winning the Classic!!

Congrats to Velazquez for finally winning a Classic after 19 tries!

Congrats to @Unfforgettable as part of MyRacehorse. Authentic ran the Classic in the silks of Spendthift but MRH is still a part-owner. :applause:”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹

5 Likes

No, Sottsass won the 2020 Arc de Triomphe.

Tarnawa is a 4YO.

Authentic wins the Classic. This is John Velazquez’s 18th Breeders Cup win, but his first Classic win. This is Baffert’s fourth BC Classic win.

3 Likes

Congratulations to our own @Unfforgettable !!!

3 Likes

Thanks so much…it sure has been exciting!! He ran well, wire to wire and had plenty left at the end.

4 Likes

Wow…thanks! They switch silks so you never know which colors will show up. It has been a fun ride so far!!

2 Likes

You’ll also most likely be part owner of the Eclipse HOY!

Who cares how large or small the ‘part’ is, you’re still a partial owner!

5 Likes

Did everyone come home safe the past two days?

She seemed fine and ran well despite the bobble at the gate. Had a clear open shot in the stretch and tried to go after the leaders, but couldn’t stay with them. Just no gas in the tank.

No

How many did not?

I heard of one. Absolutely Aiden broke down in the Lafayette Stakes on Saturday’s undercard. I am not sure if there were others.

1 Like

Absolutely Aiden is the only one I know of as well.

:cry: