BREEDING HELP - Recommendations for TOP WB sires Show Jumpers

I am looking for few top sires of show jumping that are producers of International/Olympic level foals.
What I am looking in the stallion: VERY powerful jump. Uphill with slightly shorter strong back. I like Berlin’s and Zirocco’s hind end over the jumps. OK if he is bold and brave and more “cerebral” but not reactive. Super careful is a great plus.

We’ve got quite a few VDL Stud frozen in stock from International jumper producing sires like Corland, Indoctro etc. What about Emilion?

Do you have the conformation pictures and videos for each of them?

Emilion: http://www.majesticgaits.com/emilion.htm

Have you considered MG’s very own Navarone?

but he is an eventer. need very high jump

what do you think of Zirocco Blue?

Who is an eventer? Navarone? Pretty sure he is competing at the top level in Dressage now after a nice show jumping career. I am also pretty certain that he has offspring jumping at the top of sport and winning Grand Prix in Europe…

Regardless, being an eventer does not automatically mean a horse doesn’t have the jump for show jumping at the top levels.

no, Invictus

teehee, that’s not a stallion - that’s my signature line!

Navarone is indeed a dressage horse now, but he had a stellar career in showjumping and has produced some beautiful and talented jumpers. MG already posted on this thread and knows the most so I will let them take over :wink:

If you post the breeding in your mares there are quite a few people who could give you a bit more direction. :slight_smile: