Unlimited access >

BREEDING HELP - Recommendations for TOP WB sires Show Jumpers

I am looking for few top sires of show jumping that are producers of International/Olympic level foals.
What I am looking in the stallion: VERY powerful jump. Uphill with slightly shorter strong back. I like Berlin’s and Zirocco’s hind end over the jumps. OK if he is bold and brave and more “cerebral” but not reactive. Super careful is a great plus.

We’ve got quite a few VDL Stud frozen in stock from International jumper producing sires like Corland, Indoctro etc. What about Emilion?

[QUOTE=Majestic Gaits;7392670]
We’ve got quite a few VDL Stud frozen in stock from International jumper producing sires like Corland, Indoctro etc. What about Emilion?[/QUOTE]

Do you have the conformation pictures and videos for each of them?

[QUOTE=Majestic Gaits;7392670]
We’ve got quite a few VDL Stud frozen in stock from International jumper producing sires like Corland, Indoctro etc. What about Emilion?[/QUOTE]

Emilion: http://www.majesticgaits.com/emilion.htm

Have you considered MG’s very own Navarone?

but he is an eventer. need very high jump

what do you think of Zirocco Blue?

[QUOTE=nik022;7393644]
but he is an eventer. need very high jump[/QUOTE]

Who is an eventer? Navarone? Pretty sure he is competing at the top level in Dressage now after a nice show jumping career. I am also pretty certain that he has offspring jumping at the top of sport and winning Grand Prix in Europe…

Regardless, being an eventer does not automatically mean a horse doesn’t have the jump for show jumping at the top levels.

no, Invictus

[QUOTE=nik022;7394480]
no, Invictus[/QUOTE]

teehee, that’s not a stallion - that’s my signature line!

Navarone is indeed a dressage horse now, but he had a stellar career in showjumping and has produced some beautiful and talented jumpers. MG already posted on this thread and knows the most so I will let them take over :wink:

If you post the breeding in your mares there are quite a few people who could give you a bit more direction. :slight_smile: