Unlimited access >

Breeding to Puerto D'Azur

A horse that is almost 17 hands is 16.3… or 16.3 1/2… or 16.3 3/4… or 16.3 7/8…

but no, we never ever say a horse is 16.8. Ever. Ever. Are you sure you are American?!!!

A hand is four inches. Not 3.32 inches.

And yes, I will be bidding on this lovely 16.3+ horse later.

HUH?!?! Horses are not 16.83 hands. Not in America. They are 16.0, 16.1, 16.2, or 16.3. I don’t know what part of America you’re in. Possibly, bizarro America? :lol: :smiley:

STF - He’s a very handsome boy.

0.83 of a hand is 3.32 inches. It’s not difficult. What’s wrong with you guys?

HE IS 16.3 and ONE HALF HANDS!!!
He is one half hand short of 17H!
Does that clear it up for everyone??

It has always been very clear to me and most others I’m sure. So not to worry!

Now if someone wants to bid more than $400 (my high bid), we can get back to the fundraising for Kim!

The only one unclear is Equibrit. A hand is four inches.

I don’t have a mare to breed, but he’s a very nice boy STF.
Though do you mean he’s 1/2 inch less than 17 hands?

yes, a half hand short of 17h!
Now please, back to Kim and helping her!
I will work with any of you to the best I can on getting a mare pregnant and so far we are 4 & 4 off of the first shippments this year! So, lets make this a good thing for Kim!!!

I’m sorry if I’m being a pain in the butt, but a half a hand is two inches. So if your horse is a half a hand less than 17 hands, he IS 16.2 not 16.3 and ONE HALF HANDS!!! (as you wrote). I would think that someone who wants to breed to him would want to know exactly how tall he is.

enough already, who cares. Puerto is a nice big stallion!! This is for Kim!

I think what STF meant was he is half an INCH shorter than 17hh. And goodness gracious people - this is a BENEFIT AUCTION. Could you please stay on track! Why don’t you PM STF if you have questions about the stallion. Otherwise, stick to bidding!

$500 :slight_smile: