Unlimited access >

Breeding to Puerto D'Azur

Breeding to Puerto D’Azur
Breeding fee and Booking fee will be donated to Kim. Winning bidder to pay collection and shipping costs.

Puerto’s info -

http://www.spindletopfarms.com/stallion.htm

Could this breeding be used in 2008?

I dont have a problem with that.

That’s great! $150

$200.

LaNet! Can you puleeze translate those centimeters into hands? I have the flu and cannot do math today!

16.83 hands.

number of centimetres X 0.0984 = hands

It workds out to just over 16.3h.

$250

You must have the flu, too! :lol:

He is just a hair shy of 17h.

Some other questions that have been emailed to me I want to anwser here so I dont have to retype it.

1. Type of foals he is producing.
    He has size, most of his foals have been much taller than their dams. An average size is 16.3. Everyone I have talked to that has their offspring are adult amatures and youth. Seth Towsey has one of the oldest (age 6) of the offspring and is moving up to his first one star event work. There are two girls at Finlay that have young mares that are doing very well in hunter ring their first yr out. I know Frank Madden was very impressed with these mares at a clinic per comments that were made.
    I have yet to get any feed back on negative attitudes from any of the owners or those who have bought.
    I talked to a woman in Wyoming who has bred to him a few times and said each time he has improved the mares.
    I dont feel like from comments of owners, that he will produce a “hack winner”…he has way to much leg and knee, but he def. will give you a nice jump over fences.
    Dressage wise he has several offspring doing very well up to 3rd level now. I have two ladies I just got in contact with with his foals that scored in the high 60’s at first level and said “it was all natuarl”. These are 5 and 6 yr old mares at that.
    Being that I just bought Puerto over the summer, Im still trying to track down more foals. Right now I have only found about 14 of them, but none of them have been negative.
    Also almost every single one of his foals have gone premium at inspection, even on QH and non TB or WB mares.
    His conformation and his test scores were very postive. He was shown by Bill Coester to 4th level (mid 60’s and only once at a recog. show) before Bill and the former farm spilt ways, then for several yrs he was only stood at stud.
    Im working on a new video of him and hopefully will have it out soon. There is a video on my website from last fall and I will upload his jumping video today on the website.
    I hope this give enough information and please contact me more with any you may have.
    LaNet Hester

Don’t have flu.
Obviously you do!
16.83 hands is almost 17 hands.
I did not say 16’ 83" - now that would be somebody with flu.

Equibrit, Im said he just just shy of 17h, not sure what your post means.

Who cares about flu…

$300.

$350

Hands are 4 inches here in the USA… hence the confusion. We don’t HAVE horses that are 16.83.

I will bid later!

Why wait?

$400

Because then I can make sure Kim gets more $$ and hopefully I get an nice breeding to LaNet’s lovely TALL horse :lol:

Of course you do; they are almost 17 hands. I know - I am an American. (0.83 hands = 3.32 inches)