Unlimited access >

Brentina Wins First U.S. Freestyle Championship As Grandeur Heads The FEI World Cup Finals

See www.chronofhorse.com for the story by Nicole Lever on location for COTH in California.

See www.chronofhorse.com for the story by Nicole Lever on location for COTH in California.

We were just practicing the DQ wave, you know …elbow,elbow;wrist,wrist,wrist

I had the extreme pleasure of being at LAEC both Saturday afternoon and Sunday. What a wonderful performance by all.

Even the I1 and Young Horse 5 and 6 yr old classes held in the outdoor large oval were wonderful.

It is too bad more people do not make the effort to attend these shows. I, for one, need to see this quality to get the inspiration fires burning again. But then I live in the middle of nowhere…

Thanks Melinda for the link to the article, it was perfect.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

We made a day of it. We hired a limo and drove out from under the Orange curtain, had lunch in Century City. We were all Velvet-for-a-day (normally, we are mere pretenders to the DQ throne). The YR from our barn took 2nd overall on Saturday. We had soooo much fun

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nhwr:
We made a day of it. We hired a limo and drove out from under the Orange curtain, had lunch in Century City. We were all Velvet-for-a-day (normally, we are mere pretenders to the DQ throne). The YR from our barn took 2nd overall on Saturday. We had soooo much fun <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were you in the big looonnnggg white Lincoln limo? The one that we almost put our big white truck in four-wheel drive and drove over the top of you as we were leaving Sunday, right by Dominion Saddlery?

Yup, that was us Instead of trying to drive over us, you shoulda knocked… We were just pouring the Moet-Chandon.

Don’t you just love the way she mentions the Moet long after there’s any risk of having to share it with you!

Moet, indeed. You sound like a bunch of DQs.

suzyjealousthatshewasn’tthereforthelibations

I still have a couple of bottles left. I’d be happy to share. (It is just not the same in my F150, though).

Ah, it warms the cockles of my DQ heart to hear you representing DQs so well.

It’s all about ME, ME, ME!!! (The only signature worthy of a real DQ.)

Oh but I did comment as we drove by, “They can’t really be famous they have the windows in the back rolled down.” Tooo funny, small world. Great class act!