Unlimited access >

Bridle recommandation for small pony

I am looking to buy a bridle for my small welsh pony and would like suggestion on best quality/price brands.

Thanks

The most popular show bridle is generally considered to Edgewood and I find their pony size to run small. It has fit smalls for me in the past. If that is too big, the best “small pony” size in my opinion is made by Bobby’s, in all levels of quality.

Brand new Edgewoods are expensive, $400++, including reins, but you can find them used sometimes on ebay or FB just for ponies tack pages.

Bobby’s have prices ranging from $135 ish through to 200+

CWD makes pony bridles, they are lovely. I’m sure Hadfields does too, if you are willing to spend the money.

My medium (who had a very dainty head, probably the average size of a small’s head) went in a Bobby’s English Tack bridle. It fit really really well, and the quality was great, too. And they look great! I’d check them out. They also have really reasonable prices, especially considering how well made everything is. I have had a couple of bridles from them and was quite pleased with all of them.

Pessoa makes a very small pony bridle. Pretty good quality for the price.