Unlimited access >

Brushing boots - anyone want to shop for me?

Okay folks I need brushing boots that are sized as follows:

10.5" wide (measured laying flat)
9" high

11" wide
9.5" high

preferably white…
I can’t seem to find anything that fits my big boned, short cannoned horse…

Thanks for any ideas you have!

It is a struggle. Mine just fits into the small Woof and Nunn Finer boots in front (they are the right length but at the ends of the elastic. He can wear the regular medium behind. Woof does make a medium xw which might work for your horse in back.

I can use the woof medium behind but the small fronts really are too small. I could try and make them work but would rather find a better fit… thanks

Boogaloo boots will fit!

Canadian made and totally custom or stock.

http://boogalooboots.com/

Thanks, I just sent them a message. Do you know if they ship to the US? Do you use them? They are expensive, I’m curious how they hold up.

thanks

I’m sure they will ship to the US if you ask, they are a great company to deal with.

I have over ten pairs now and my first pair are still going and nearly 20 years old!! They are worn by our Canadian Olympic event team. It’s about $100 CND a pair.

These are one pair of my custom XC ones but they also have plain colours and white of course :slight_smile:

those are awesome. I am emailing them now…

Its unfortunate ECOGOLD is no longer doing their boots, I absolutely love their boots. Trying to find a pair that are NOT neoprene is near impossible. I believe Lemieux might make boots that are not Neoprene.

1 Like

Take a look at the Professional Choice VenTek boots. They are lightweight protective and ventilated. Fit well on lots of different horse legs. Also, Veredus came out with a new dressage boot, looks great based on video and pictures but have not seen it or used them in person.

1 Like