Unlimited access >

Buck Brannaman Accident

Hopefully they weren’t left on a hot trailer or something. Strange, RIP to those poor horses.

2 Likes

This is what I was thinking – and it is a BIG announcement, too – whole page popup on his website home page. You can’t NOT see it. If the purpose is to avoid questions at clinics and the like, which is quite possible, I think it would be more effective to have a note in the clinic confirmation or final instructions or something. The banner announcement to me invites rumor and speculation, rather than quelling it. But their choice, and I’m sorry for what sounds like a real tragedy.

5 Likes

Does anyone have any more information on this now that some time has passed? Maybe it was something we all could learn from.

No, not Morris for sure :smiley: but there are many other clinicians in the Jumper/Eventer/Dressage disciplines that are very well respected and admired and they aren’t “mobbed” by clinic participants. That’s just weird.

I opened the website and found no further information. Was a bit disappointed to see one can still order https://brannaman.com/bb-storepages-george-buck-dvd.html

Description is 'George & Buck DVD An Evening with Two Masters Join long-time friends George Morris and Buck Brannaman for a candid discussion in front of a clinic participant audience as the two horsemen talk about their approach to horses and training. The two provide a tremendous amount of information and insight helpful to horsemen and women of all disciplines."