Unlimited access >

Buck Davidson arrested Marion county

So, you can commit battery if you touch someone (no injury) when they don’t want to be touched?

2 Likes

Yes - in fact, during COVID there were conversations about prosecuting people who intentionally coughed or sneezed on someone under battery statutes. But spitting on someone else also could fall under battery, technically. Are most police going to arrest (and will a prosecutor prosecute) someone for spitting on someone else? Not really…

Criminal lawyer here…yes… people are charged for Assault and Battery for spitting on someone else…or throwing other bodily fluid.

11 Likes

So I take it that – so far – no one on this thread knows specifically why the arrest?

I think there are probably lots of people who know why. The story went pretty far pretty fast. I know I personally won’t disclose it on a public forum with my name attached to it, until further legal proceedings have taken place.

9 Likes

Yeah this.

This popped up. I found it an interesting read

Deleted link, not the same person

I’m not in anyone’s camp but that isn’t the same person. The equestrian is Bruce Oram Davidson Junior. Not Bruce Allan Davidson, Jr per the court opinion you’ve linked.

1 Like

Ah ok that’s what I was wondering. I’ll delete it. It was interesting while I was reading it, it occurred in Virginia, they were cooking meth at a horse farm etc etc.

Marion County has their court records online, so there will probably be more information there, eventually. This case isn’t posted yet, just some older stuff on him that’s not too interesting (speeding tickets, divorce, money owed to someone that was dismissed)

1 Like

In a truly bizarre coincidental moment, I had a rough pair of dreams Saturday night. I posted about it on FB since there was some deep content and once awake it was interesting.

The kicker though is that what I said towards the end of my post was:

“Then I gave a 5* rider, who is a very old friend, a warning to watch out for people plotting against him.”

Ironically in my dream I was warning Buck about his (now) ex-wife.

So this is very weird timing in my book. And I really do wonder about dreams a lot more now.

Em

15 Likes

well that is a bit spooky! go buy a lottery ticket quick.

5 Likes

For the record, the police do not arrest and detain someone, unless there are multiple offenses or they feel someone’s life is truly in danger. He is currently still detained. Consider for one second, he is not who you think he is.

It is amazing to me in this day and age, that we still live in a male dominated society. That even women, have been programmed this way. A man can cheat on his wife for years, with multiple women, and STILL come out looking like a victim.

Like many abusers, he is manipulative and a master at deception. He is charismatic and makes you feel important. He will spin a tangled web of lies and you will fall into them. You are drinking his koolaid and completely unaware of what a monster he is.

I have watched a woman be completely broken down and held her while she fell apart. I have stayed silent to the unspeakable abuse, because I was always told the end was near and she is almost out.

I have watched her friends turn against her and believe his lies. She held it together for her children. Their divorce is final and done. There is nothing left to gain. He refused to let it go and continued with the torture and now there are consequences. I’m sorry if anyone would like to keep wearing your rose colored glasses, but I am no longer able to stay silent, because I am genuinely afraid for my friend and her children.

50 Likes

Louder for the people in the back​:clap::clap::clap:[quote=“Whiney12, post:33, topic:790458, full:true”]
For the record, the police do not arrest and detain someone, unless there are multiple offenses or they feel someone’s life is truly in danger. He is currently still detained. Consider for one second, he is not who you think he is.

It is amazing to me in this day and age, that we still live in a male dominated society. That even women, have been programmed this way. A man can cheat on his wife for years, with multiple women, and STILL come out looking like a victim.

Like many abusers, he is manipulative and a master at deception. He is charismatic and makes you feel important. He will spin a tangled web of lies and you will fall into them. You are drinking his koolaid and completely unaware of what a monster he is.

I have watched a woman be completely broken down and held her while she fell apart. I have stayed silent to the unspeakable abuse, because I was always told the end was near and she is almost out.

I have watched her friends turn against her and believe his lies. She held it together for her children. Their divorce is final and done. There is nothing left to gain. He refused to let it go and continued with the torture and now there are consequences. I’m sorry if anyone would like to keep wearing your rose colored glasses, but I am no longer able to stay silent, because I am genuinely afraid for my friend and her children.
[/quote]

Louder for the people in the back

14 Likes

Why aren’t COTH and EN reporting on this? It seems like news.

10 Likes

I do not agree with this part. That has been shown to be incorrect many times. Just because someone is arrested and detained does not mean they are guilty of anything.
There have also been no arrests at times when one should be (so incorrect the other way).

Abuse is bad. Abuse is always bad.

I do not know any of these people, actually.

I would guess that at least COTH is waiting for legal documents to back up anything they write.

18 Likes

For clarification: when you say “a man” I assume you are talking about a hypothetical general man, not someone specific.

When you say “he is”, are you talking about that hypothetical man, or the man who is the topic of this thread?

4 Likes

Everyone deserves more respect than that. Men and Women!

COTH does not typically right salacious headlines to get people to click just to be told there is no information but as soon as they have it, there will be an article posted.

And again, abuse is bad, always bad.

9 Likes

I could be wrong, but the tone implied certainly wasn’t very hypothetical. At least that’s not how I took it.

17 Likes

I hear you, but when it comes to a topic like this I will make no assumptions. To me, there were parts that read both ways, which is why I asked for clarification.

10 Likes