Unlimited access >

buttkickin TB lovers

get over to Dressahj and defend thyselves

hello?

Thanks buckets sweetie, we haven’t had a good war on the Dressage forum for, what, two weeks?

Remember folksies, this is TB’s for dressage, not jumping they are talking about.

Louise wanders away, shaking her head sadly (or is it her head shaking in fear?)

“We ride and never worry about the fall.
I guess that’s just the cowboy in us all.”
Tim McGraw

Who cares what those hags have to say anyway?

“What lamp has destiny to guide her little children stumbling in the dark?”

LOL Louise…

Well, I can’t hardly defend them in Dressage because I’m such a dressage newbie. I do the most minimal low level eventer’s dressage…BUT I do think my TB is the cat’s pajamas in dressage…that is at his baby, weanie level.

In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, an ancient race of people… the Druids. No one knows who they were or what they were doing…
http://hometown.aol.com/bgoosewood/index.html

KEEN

m

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Louise:
this is TB’s for dressage, not jumping <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a waste of a good horse!!!

I used to get to ride this TB jumper in MN who was so cool. Like I said, I’m a dressage newbie, but this horse was SO schooled and so quick (he was of course jumper trained). I could ride him to a lead change every 3rd stride. That was the most athletic horse I ever rode. SO fun and ALL TB!!!

In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, an ancient race of people… the Druids. No one knows who they were or what they were doing…
http://hometown.aol.com/bgoosewood/index.html

party poopers

like that!

Hasn’t seen mine playing! The difficulty is in getting them to do it on command.

Dumbloods don’t know any better than to move over when pushed. Push a TB and they push back!

(Was that good enough?)

“No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle.” Winston Churchill

Could you please explain the garden hose???

msj

I had a TB

who could do one tempi changes ~backwards~ on three legs with a garden hose wrapped around the other one holding it straight out behind him and then manage to clear the dressage arena rail.

Lets see your Bavarian warmblood do that!

Unfortunately not tb really love jumping. We had a truly lovely english tb that had the ability to do 5’ easily. On any given day, he would do it and on the other given days, he was a really dirty stopper. He was sold as dressage horse and lived happily after that!

msj

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maggymay:
I had a TB

who could do one tempi changes ~backwards~ on three legs with a garden hose wrapped around the other one holding it straight out behind him and then manage to clear the dressage arena rail.

Lets see your Bavarian warmblood do that!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talented aren’t they?

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

You know the British used to refer to the subject of psychology and the field of psychiatry as “some kind of German nonsense” . . .

Now with regards to Dressage . . .

get over to Dressahj and defend thyselves

you were right…it’s getting a tad heated over there.

egstirringuptroublefornogoodreasonbutitSNOT
myfaultbecauseKaliforniestarteditandionlyfelt
sorryforthetbsbutshouldhavekeptquietiseethatnow
causenowtheseguysaretrashingotherbreedssotheyare
justasnaughty

If want to be really nasty about wars on the Dressage Forum I might say something like: “The Huns are restless . . .”