buying another horse

got rid of my nut of mare

and a friend of mine has a spare room and room in paddock so im moving 5 and half hours away

best of all a trainer who

1. likes me
    2)wants to work with me

and because paddock fees will be build into my board i will be looking for safe and sane horse to ride after i move next week

Sweet Im back in the RDA program with the trainer who likes me

Decided to get my next horse though here

About
Standardbred Rescue Centre
Description
At Tiara Lodge I take in the Standardbreds that have been tried at racing but due to no fault of their own havn’t made it on the track and are facing a future of being dog food. I break them into saddle and try my best to place them into a new home that will love them and give them the second chance at life that they deserve.

Would it not make more sense to have your friend the horse trainer help you find your next horse, once you are completely settled?
That way a professional would be giving you advice, rather than fall for the first pretty face you see, as so many tend to do and again get a horse that is not suitable?

Once you have settled and ridden some again in the new place, then you may find just what you need.
That may be better than building your hopes up to some horse that again may not be what you need.

Good luck with the move.:yes:

I arrived to find a paddock with not enough grass and house with Dog and Cat poo everywhere(including in the food storage cupboard) in the house that wasnt being pick up because I’m studying for my cert. in legal excutive I cant afford to live in a drug house(I wasnt told that).

Went up to RDA and I will be riding a great horse and doing my assistance RDA coach cert. At the moment I’m happy riding the RDA pony and looking for another flat.

Im staying at mums which isn’t accessible

I feel that I was told what I wanted to hear as they needed the cash to buy a horse

What a bummer that you were so misled. Take your time, finish your education first, then go horse shopping, is what I would advise. Good luck and keep us posted!

Yea because the RDA pony is so good thats the plan