Unlimited access >

Cactuskate in COTH

The May 31 COTH (now available on line) has Kate’s obituary in In The Country. Thanks to whoever helped to make this possible.

where everyone shuffled still hugging over to the tissue box

Here’s to Cactuskate! I’m glad I knew you.

KICK ON KATE!

~Kryswyn~
“Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo”

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>posted by daytimedrama:
That was a really nice write up to whom ever did.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the credit goes to Erin. Thanks, Erin.

Could our extra money go to the award her family wants to establish for rider education?

Cactuskate is awesome. You guys are awesome.

~Erin B #1
Visit my website!
“…unfortunately, it’s my opinion that matters.” -Erin

Beautiful

The award is just in the concept phase right now, AM… I had asked about it, but I don’t think they’re ready for a donation.

The May 31 COTH (now available on line) has Kate’s obituary in In The Country. Thanks to whoever helped to make this possible.

SNIFFF SNIFF That lady was absolutely wonderful and that article was fantastic

TERRI!!!
~Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and spurs excite me!~

Wow, I am speechless… very moving

So now I’m singing that Madonna song “Vogue” in my head, but have changed the words …

Lauren, Katherine
Lana too
CACTUSKATE, WE LOVE YOU

Thank you, Erin, for making this happen, and an extra big hug and kiss to my dear friend Merry, whose eloquence has me in floods.

YAY CK! Everyone is proud of you sweety! We love you.

Resident racing historian
May the horse be with you -Harvey Pack May you be with the horse - My last trainer

I just know she’s smiling down on us. Wish I could have met her, she sounds so special.

“I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.”
-Louisa May Alcott

Hey, back at ya’, girlfriend.

How could I have known that when I first logged on to this BB I would’ve crossed paths with someone like Kathy who, in such a relatively short time, affected me so much?

I’m sure many of the BB’ers feel the same way. Shows how much one life can affect so many people in a positive way.

“I generally avoid temptation… Unless I can’t resist it.” - Mae West

sniff

“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then give up. No use being a damned fool about it” -W.C. Fields

When I click on it, I see the article from May 24…

visit www.victorianfarms.com

That’s wonderful.

You did a really nice job, Erin.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tin:
sniff

“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then give up. No use being a damned fool about it” -W.C. Fields<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me too. That was a really nice write up to whom ever did.

~Christina~
“I don’t patronize bunny rabbits!” -Heathers
Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.

How come when I try to look, I only get the May 24th stuff??!!??