Unlimited access >

Can't read quoted posts with dark theme

I changed my theme to dark because it’s much easier on my eyes that way, but if I’m in a thread and someone has quoted another person’s post, that appears as white text on the white background and I have to highlight the text to be able to read it.

Those settings to highlight colors are easy to change, I think.

Let’s let @Moderator 1 know.

Should be something easy enough if it’s some kind of style sheet. It seems to keep the light color for the preview post and some other things as well, so I just changed it back to COTH theme for now. Maybe if it can be fixed I’ll try it again.

I keep getting that very dark blue field and the posts hard to read, they are in a just a bit less dark blue field with dark blue lettering.

I have not set anything or changed any settings, have not been able to get in and stay in hardly until this morning, where things seem to be running a bit better.

Not sure that dark field is from the settings, but maybe from where the courser may sit unattended and telling the finicky program to darken things, maybe to copy and paste?

It seems like the theme setting was removed from options now, so haven’t been able to try it today. I am getting the dark blue in some places as well with only slightly different writing. It seems to happen mostly on quotes, but maybe that’s a coincidence. Hopefully they can get the default theme fixed and maybe give us the option on a dark theme that works. After staring at a computer most of the day, I go to the dark options wherever I can to give my eyes a break.