Unlimited access >

Carhartt Leggings Questions

I’ve basically lived in my Carhartt Force lightweight leggings for the last two years (WFH and chores) - I’ve got 3 pair that I rotate through and they’ve held up very well. As noted they really aren’t lightweight.

Love that they don’t stretch out and need a belt and there’s a zipper pocket for my phone. The other pockets hold plenty of dog/horse/cat treats too! :grin:

Sizing help for the short/thicc girls that might find this thread: I’m 5’1 and a very muscular 115lbs (6 days a week of CrossFit, Pilates and riding) and I love my Carhartt leggings but BOY is the sizing weird. It’s like they picked tall, skinny women to base the sizing off of. I first got a small and it was many inches past my feet and big in the hips. Then I got the XS regular, and they’re still too long (the knee patches are almost below my knees) and they’re tight especially in my hips and thighs. Finally I found one pair of XS short online and those are almost perfect, if still a little hard to get on and tight, but they’re tough to find. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Yeah- the hip size in relation to the waist size on them is very odd. Like they forgot that even if you have a very small waist, you have to pull them on over your hips lol

1 Like

Can anyone use a pair of large lightweight Force leggings? The sizing just isn’t working for me (too loose in the waist, too tight in the calves). Cover shipping and they’re yours!

Um probably me!

Great! PM me your address.

That’s so weird! My complaint about the utility pants or whatever they call the brown canvas ones is that they’re too SHORT. I’m about your size and I’ve never actually had pants be too short before :rofl:

I know this is an old thread revitalized but I just learned that Carhartt is discontinuing their women’s line entirely. I am MAD.

I tried to buy another pair of the classic fit pants I’d bought a year or so ago and loved and I could only find relaxed it - think Hammer Pants in canvas: nope.

On my hunt for the style I like I was told they are just doing away with it all together. :frowning:

Wait WHAT?!

Hang on hang on hang on… WHAT??? Where did you hear that? Jeez, if that’s true I’ll be terribly upset

I can’t find anything on any site stating that they are discontinuing women’s clothing.

I tried to find classic fit pants and all I could find were loose fit, I asked about why and got the standard corporate “we’ll take it under consideration, thank you for using our website” answer.

Friends told me that they are discontinuing the women’s line. But if all they make are poorly sized leggings and hammer pants in twill, excuse me, loose fit, they will run themselves out of that market.