Unlimited access >

CDCTA Online Auction

The online portion of the CDCTA Silent Auction is now open for bidding. The auction closes on 1/28/2014.

CDCTA is a volunteer run 501©(3) non-profit that supports dressage and combined training in Virginia. Proceeds are used to support programs.

We have received a variety of donations, both HR and non-HR. You don’t have to live in Virginia to take advantage of many items. Please look at our auction and consider bidding

Shameless bump here. I have been adding MANY items since my original post. Many are horse related and locally based, but a number of items are NOT. Take a peek. The online auction closes on 1/28 and there are some bargains to be had!

https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/auctionhome.action?auctionId=204185875

Final shameless bump. We have 123 items, most horse related but some not. I really like the private chef cooking dinner for me, but I digress. The Auction ends at 10 p.m. on Tuesday, 1/28/14. We have lessons, entries, schooling passes, clinic slots, gift certificates, vet services, feed, travel/entertainment items, etc. And it’s all for a great cause. CDCTA is a totally volunteer run non-profit that supports dressage and eventing in Virginia. Anything you spend is going directly into programs. So please take a look and consider bidding.