Unlimited access >

Change my password?

I’ve been told I may need to change my password on this site. How can I do that?

Go to the main page here:

Click on the three line hamburger menu in the upper left corner

Click on your real name at the top of the menu

Click edit

Click change password

2 Likes

Thank you!

I also need to change my password, but these instructions didn’t work for me. I clicked on the link, but I don’t see a menu in the upper left corner of the page and I don’t see any place that displays my real name. What am I doing wrong?

Can you show me a screen shot of what you see when you click on the link above?

When I click on the link now I get a message that an error occurred. Yesterday when I clicked on the link it took me to the home page. There was a menu in list form (Quick Links) on the upper left side of the page, but no hamburger icon. I clicked on all the menu choices but couldn’t find anything with my name on it. The closest was the registration section, but that only asked for my email and password. Also, when I clicked on the link I noticed that when it took me to the home page I was logged out. Same thing when I tried to go to the home page directly. I’ve been able to navigate to other pages within the forums without being logged out, so I don’t understand what’s going on.

I’ll try to get a screen shot whenever the error message clears up.

Don’t know if it matters, but I’m using Firefox browser.

Here’s the screenshot. No hamburger menu, and no place with my name. I’m logged out no matter whether I click your link or try to access directly from the menu on the forums page.

[edit]

Great, thank you. See where you can login at the top of the page, in the green bar? Do that, then you’ll be able to change your password.

If you stay logged into the main site, your real name will be displayed there, and you can click that to access your account options.

Got it, thank you!!! I usually log on to the forums page. I can navigate within that without having to log in again, so I was confused when I saw I was not logged in on the Home page.

Thanks @Simkie!

@OzarksRider I removed the screenshot since it had your email address visible on it. Glad Simkie could help you out so effectively!

Thanks for removing the screenshot. I noticed after I posted it that my email was up there for all to see and wished I had blanked it out.

1 Like