Unlimited access >

Changing COTH email

I need to change the email associated with my COTH account. I’m sure there is an incredibly obvious way to do this, but for some reason I can’t find it on the site.

Apologies for asking an idiot tech question in advance!

Click on your real name all the way up in the left hand corner, above the COTH masthead. Option to change email is there.

I think you have to do this on desktop, not mobile.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Simkie ! You are a lifesaver–I would never have figured that out! Now I can finally delete the old “garbage” email account I used to create my account so many years ago!

How does one do this in the year of almost 2024?

Click over to the main COTH site www.chronofhorse.com (you can get there by clicking on any of the links for the main COTH menu, like News, Features, Sports, etc.).

From there, you can log in with your same info as you use for the forums. Once logged in, you can click on your Profile icon, which will take you to your Profile page where you can click on Change Email, Change Password, etc.

1 Like

Worked like a charm, thanks for help!

Update, it didn’t update in the forum bit, should I be worried about that considering I don’t have access to the old mail account anymore?

I will PM you!

1 Like

I have the same problem. I updated it on the main part of the website but it didn’t change my email in my forum settings.

Have you tried logging out and then logging back in since you updated your email?