Unlimited access >

Christmas gifts!

I would pee my pants if I were a trainer and got new Parlanti half chaps or an Hermes belt from my clients.

[QUOTE=ybiaw;7868369]
I would pee my pants if I were a trainer and got new Parlanti half chaps or an Hermes belt from my clients.[/QUOTE]

I would pee my pants if anyone gave me Parlanti half chaps or an Hermes belt. I am not picky.

[QUOTE=hunterrider23;7867977]
Aren’t hermes belts something like 800-900 dollars…?[/QUOTE]

I got the impression that it would be more of a gift from the barn vs one client…

[QUOTE=french fry;7868428]
I got the impression that it would be more of a gift from the barn vs one client…[/QUOTE]

Accurate! We all chip in for one big gift. Some people do extra small things (including an awesome broom last year – trainer is very picky about clean aisleways lol!) but it’s not expected. The belt would be much more than what we normally do, but this has been an above and beyond year for our trainer so maybe it would be possible. Or maybe it’s a bit much, who knows? I just like to have ideas to throw around.

[QUOTE=tua37516;7868121]
I have been doing custom grooming brushes that some people are buying in barn colors/ with barn names as trainer gifts. You can gift a set or a gift card so the trainer can design their own order

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePersonalizedPony?ref=hdr_shop_menu[/QUOTE]

I may have bought a brush from you, at least it was from someone on COTH, as a Christmas gift. It was beautifully done and the friend who received it really liked it. It makes an excellent gift.

We did custom oakcroft mirror and show board for the BO and money/barn jacket and polo shirt for the BM.

We put together our show display last Christmas for the BO with curtains, couch, the whole shebang so we decided to get customs things to put in it this year. We have about 15-20 people that show consistently so we usually spend $1000-1500 on her (actually a BARN) gift. We all enjoy crashing on the couch lol!