Unlimited access >

Circle Y Flex2 Saddles?

I’m looking into one for a very short coupled horse. Please tell me the good, the bad and the ugly. TIA

I love mine. It fits everything I put it on and the horses seem to move more comfortably. I had one in particular that was really stiff to the left in every other saddle. She was able to move much more freely in that saddle.

1 Like

I have one, bought it about a year ago and it fits my gelding well and is comfortable for me. I am a trail rider and ride 2-3 times a week, 2-4 hours at a time. I have to use a shim pad with some shims to get a perfect fit but I would have to do that with just about any saddle. Prior to purchasing I heard that the flex tree saddles sometimes cause the saddle to slide back on some horse’s backs but I have not had that problem. It rides well and is not overly heavy.

2 Likes

Bummed! Sending it back. It bridges

I tried the Omaha and it was so lovely and I wanted it to work but it was a wide and still much too narrow. Ugh. I ended up with a lady Crates trail saddle that is really nice but missing a few of the comforts of the circle y such as the super padded seat and flex stirrups.

Did you find something else that worked?

I loved the Bowmans but couldn’t get the fit I want. So just going to use my big wade.