Unlimited access >

Clark Montgomery exiled to show jumping?

What is happening here, is he just show jumping now? Wonder if it has anything to due with the trail of debt and sketchy behaviors. Who knows what’s up?

You’re starting to make a habit of coming here to try and stir up drama.

If you just want to gossip, go find a gaggle of teenage girls.

27 Likes

I know what’s up! You’re a troll. Go find a hobby other than starting topics on this forum. First homophobia, now trying to slander someone else based on … excuse me, based on what, exactly?

5 Likes

Troll!!!

1 Like

You appear to know what’s up so why not spill if you have something to say? Or do you not actually know anything about anything?

3 Likes

Firsthand yes.

Based on misleading purchases and wanting to know if this was what caused the departure.

If you’ve got the “firsthand experience” then go ask him yourself.

8 Likes

How about it not being any of your business since you supposedly know everything about it.

6 Likes

I believe he has been relegated to the show jumper world due to a political incident in Namibia in 2016-2018. He was there on safari, studying the jumping forms of the South African springbok in an attempt to crossbreed a more efficient jumper over the longer distances. Well, one thing lead to another and because somebody had to launch a small tactical nuke at a small town in Madigascar, which the Australian Air Force intercepted with its new Barrier System (BS), he had to agree to only do the jumpers in order for the king of Sweden to not order the invasion of Finland.

36 Likes

Dude. What happens in Namibia stays in Namibia :namibia:.

24 Likes

@Highflyer1 wins COTH today. :wink:

1 Like

Did you realize you were on COTH when you posted this or did you mean to post on some gossip forum somewhere? It seems like you don’t know what’s going on with anyone and you come here on a fishing expedition seeking gossip.

4 Likes

There have been so many gossipy threads started recently that I wonder if Horse Show Diva people have migrated over here.

5 Likes