Unlimited access >

Clip my Horse joins ranks with USEF

@eventammy
@enjoytheride

Good morning, I hope this day finds you both well!

USEF offers a fan membership (free of charge), a subscriber membership ($25 annually), and a competing membership ($80 annually). Each membership has their own perks, and you may see their perks if you click the UPGRADE red button on your USEF dashboard under where it says “Welcome [Your Name]”. This will direct you to a blue chart that shows what each level of membership has to offer.

For CMH purposes, the fan level membership allows you access to the Live content only.
The subscriber and competing memberships allow you access to the On Demand content in addition to the Live content.

The only content that you will need to pay for via the CMH website is that of content that is owned by CMH itself. USEF does not have rights to content that is owned by CMH. This is the content you would be purchasing access to if you purchase a subscription through ClipMyHorse.

Additionally, we here at USEF understand that the transition of USEF to ClipMyHorse (CMH) may be confusing in some capacity. If you, or anyone else you know, is in need of assistance gaining access to their CMH account, please do let us know. You may contact us at memberservices@usef.org or you may call us at 859-810-8733.

Kindly,

Ashleah Randolph

1 Like

@rockonxox

I just wanted to provide additional clarification in case the response you received was still a bit confusing.

So, as far as what content you receive access to in connection with your level of membership with USEF, there are separate levels of what you receive access to.

Fans - Access to all Live content.
Subscriber/Competing - Access to all Live and On Demand content.

When CMH pops up with the option for you to purchase a subscription, this is regards to the content that only CMH owns the rights to. This subscription is providing this additional content for your account that includes the content owned by CMH. The access provided to you via your USEF membership is only content that USEF owns the rights to.

If you continue to have confusions, please do reach out to us at memberservices@usef.org or at 859-810-8733, and we would be absolutely happy to assist/explain further.

Kindly,

Ashleah Randolph

No, I’m all good and have been using my account just fine. Thanks.

1 Like

CMH is fine EXCEPT that unless you are paying for it and not through USEF, you can’t use your computer linked to a TV. I have been stuck peering at my Ipad or IPhone every single time even with the USEF membership. Again, USEF has proved that it is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. :frowning:

Please be advised that our email address has now been changed to memberservices@usef.org and our new telephone number is 859-810-8733.

We welcome anyone contacting us that is experiencing any difficulties with the transition of USEF to CMH.

Kindly,

Ashleah Randolph

I think I know what you are saying about not being able to use your TV. Not 100% sure this is what you are describing…but I had an “issue” as well. I often use my computer to cast (aka screen mirror) all sorts of programming to my smart TV (a Vizio). When I started using CMH a few months ago, I struggled to cast as normally there’s a little icon to click and then you can select the TV you want to cast to - but I didn’t see an icon on the CMH videos. I even tried to right click on the video being play and no luck. BUT - I found that if I right clicked anywhere else on the screen (not on the video being played), I did have a cast option. Basically it casts the entire webpage but if you make the video full screen, it looks normal on your TV. I have a PC and I use Chrome as my browser. I haven’t tried with a tablet or phone so can’t provide any insight there. Hope this is helpful to someone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good afternoon, I hope today finds you well.

Unfortunately, the ClipMyHorse (CMH) app will not allow you to use it on a phone/tablet, of any model, without a CMH subscription, and that is a requirement of CMH directly. Connecting your device directly to your TV for better visuals/audio would not be an issue on the side of CMH or USEF.

USEF is only allowed to offer content that USEF has the rights to as far as the transition from USEF to CMH. If you have transitioned your USEF account over to CMH, your access is as follows:

Fan Members - Access to all Live content.
Subscribers/Members - Access to all Live and On Demand content.

Once you have transitioned your USEF account to CMH the only content you will need to purchase is that of the content that CMH owns the rights to. USEF is not permitted to offer content we do not own the rights to. The subscription you are propositioned to purchase once you have been directed over to the CMH website is that of the content that CMH offers on their own behalf.

We here at USEF sincerely apologize for any confusions that may have arisen throughout this transitioning process. If you have any additional inquiries/concerns/difficulties, you may respond to me here, email us at memberservices@usef.org, or give us a call at 859-810-8733.

Kindly,

Ashleah Randolph

Hello, I have a Mac computer and Ipad. CMH works on both HOWEVER it is a tiny screen. I have been a long time USEF member but am now retired (limited income) and so have a “fan” membership. It is very saddening to see USEF go with this company because of its expense and restrictions on the size of the screen. I may end any relationship with USEF at the end of this year and just go with FEI TV (still expensive) because I don’t feel like FEI TV is a long time friend who has turned into something less than a friend which the way I feel about USEF and CMH.