Unlimited access >

Clipper blades - best place to buy?

I have a Wahl “Shearer Laser” clipper. May not be the name but that is the description on the clipper and I bought them second hand so that is all I know. It is a large clipper like the ones you body clip with. The blade on it is dull and rusted and I think I need new blades. The blade says Stihl A21. I google that and I find no clipper blades. I don’t need really fine cutting blades. My leased “Grandma Horse” is covered in bot eggs :astonished: :astonished:!

I am going to shave those things and all the hair they are attached to off. Like pronto! Need better blades to do that with. Don’t know what size blades or where to buy them. TSC doesn’t have any that size as far as I can tell.

Premier1 is the best of the best for blades and blade sharpening. Also if they make a blade that fits your clipper, I promise it will be better than the original manufacturer (but I’m pretty sure they only make snap ones and the lister star type blades)

I agree about the Premier blades for my Lister Star clippers – they way outlast the Lister blades. And cost less.

https://www.premier1supplies.com/a/clipper-blades-for-sheep-goats-horses-cattle

Are you sure the blade is labeled A21, and not A2/ (A-2-slash) ?

1 Like

I cleaned off more of the rust and it says A2F, not A21 and WAHL with Lister underneath on the left side. There is something circled on the top right corner over the A2F but I can’t read it.

Thanks. I think this brand will work. It says for Lister Laser clippers which these clippers are. YIPPEE!

Pro tip DO NOT BUY FINE

strictly medium for body clipping!

6 Likes

OK. I will do this.