Unlimited access >

CNN has been notified of Team Bronze. Help make this happen please!

I am gonna get in trouble for duplicate posts but don’t know how to move the other one… SO SORRY Erin!

Today, I notified CNN of the WEG and that USA won a bronze medal in the team dressage competition. I also let them know that there is no coverage here in the states and that this is indeed an international competition worthy of mentioning. SO, I thought if we all get together and send in a request for them to mention WEG and our team winning bronze and two team members are in the freestyle final it might do some good. COTH unite. Here is the link I used please take a minute and do the same.

I also attached the link to the WEG home page so they wouldn’t have to work too hard.

http://www.cnn.com/exchange/ireports/topics/forms/breaking.news.html

thank You for your effort! :winkgrin:
p.e.

I love it! I sure would hope that they air it! I think your ok, both apply for the topic to be discussed, and it would be an interest on either thread. :slight_smile:

sent an I’report- gave them a major piece of my german mind…LOL! and hope that we get some reaction…I would friggin pay for some cable if I could see what my mom can see on regular TV - I call her to get an update and she hangs up the phone on me saying- not now hony- we’re busy watching and that good looking american is leading- I say Mom- he’s german- she says- hony- he looks american…I laugh and hang up the phone…:slight_smile:

Sabine keep mom on the line and give us a blow by blow commentary. We’ll pay the phone bill. :winkgrin::D:winkgrin::D:winkgrin: