Unlimited access >

Compounded Methocarbamol

I have had an order pending for peppermint Methocarbamol through my vet’s portal for over a week. I called Friday and was told it would ship today but website says still filling order. Does anyone have an online pharmacy that turns around such orders quickly that they can suggest? I will ask my vet to approve a prescription there instead. Thanks!

I usually get my horse’s methocarbamol from cvs or Walgreens.

I used to get flavored bute powder from Wickliffe in KY.
This was 10+ years ago, so YMMV :roll_eyes:
I’d call Wickliffe, they’d contact vet to fax the script & mail to me.

We are fortunate to have an equine pharmacy in our county. My vet called the prescription of Methocarbomol in and I picked it up that afternoon. That was in 2019 so I don’t know what availability of the drug is in today’s world:)

I get all my compounded meds through Rood and Riddle. They’ve been great about prompt shipping and expediting if I’ve needed it.

Do you really need it flavored? It’s sooooooo much easier (and cheaper) to just get the pills. I dissolve them in water, then mix thoroughly into the ‘bucket feed’ (soupy alfalfa pellets or such).
Don’t have to wait for a compounding pharmacy to fill the order either.

1 Like

I always used Precision Pharmacy out of Bakersfield, CA.
(661) 377-3333. They always had a 1-2 day turnaround for me. I live in CA though, so don’t know how quickly they can fill for out of state.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

1 Like