Unlimited access >

Congratulations Mary Babick!

Just got the email from USHJA that she has been named president.

Great news, I got your back if and when needed, hope you still post with us from time to time and not avoid the controversial topics.

Congratulations and Good Luck.

That is great news. I am a big fan of Mary’s and am glad to see that she will lead the organization, even though I no longer have anything to do with H/J land. I have no doubt she will do a fantastic job.

[QUOTE=findeight;8841618]
Great news, I got your back if and when needed, hope you still post with us from time to time and not avoid the controversial topics.

Congratulations and Good Luck.[/QUOTE]

Hello and thank you so much for your good wishes. Yes, I will not back away from controversial topics. I am always open to feedback - good or bad. It’s how we make progress.
Here’s to open dialogue and progress for both our sport and industry.

Mary Babick
Mbabick13@gmail.com

Congratulations Mary. Well done! The USHJA has chosen wisely.

Congratulations! USHJA could not have made a better choice.

Adding in my congratulations to Mary :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Mary! Having seen you in action, I KNOW you will give it your all, and never back away from the tough things. We are lucky to have you!

Many congrats [and it’s about time. :slight_smile: ]

Mary, I’ve never met you, but anyone who comes on here and gives their perso email requesting feedback is a hero in my book. Really pleased to have this kind of attitude at the top.

Congratulations to Mary! Happy to read this about her.

So glad this has happened. Stay tough, Ms. Babick. The sport needs you and other people like you.

Now if you can do something about its anti-democratic tendencies and lack of transparency. . . . . Oligarchy much?

Very happy to hear the news! Well deserved.

http://www.chronofhorse.com/article/mary-babick-named-next-president-ushja