Unlimited access >

Contact the ticket office by phone?????

Does any one know any way to contact the ticket office by phone? The only thing I have been able to find is an email, which I emailed over two weeks ago and still have not received a reply. Long story short, I broke my ankle and just needed to see if they could switch me to handicap seating. It’s getting a little frustrating that I cannot get in touch with anyone.

I had trouble transferring a ticket, Emailed twice and tried to post on their FB page. Never had a response…

I am trying to transfer a ticket also. My mother bought 2 for me and a friend of mine. I transfered one and but I don’t get the option to transfer the other one. I have e-mailed and called (828-863-1471) but you have to leave a message and they are supposed to call you back. Nothing yet. I am beginning to wonder if Tryon is organized enough to handle hosting in international event of this magnitude.

You can change your seats from the “my tickets” section. Hit the “request a seat change” button and then you can choose the seats you want that are available. Not sure if the handicapped seating shows up though. Give that a try.

I am still trying to transfer one of my tickets. I have called 3 times, e-mailed 3 times and posted a message on the official facebook page. Nothing, crickets, dead air. I am really beginning to think that Tryon is not the correct venue for this event as they are apparently very understaffed and disorganized for an event of this magnitude. They need to get their act together as they are not doing a very good job with this event. This is a world event and Tyron is giving the rest of the world another reason to look down on America. I work in customer service and I would of been fired after the first contact to me was unanswered after this amount of time.

Don’t know about contacting the ticket office or customer service by phone but a few nits… :slight_smile:

The seats are not “disabled”; the seats are just fine but they are for people who need a seat that is accessible for their different needs.

In most venues in my personal experience, accessible seating usually can’t be booked online but must be reserved via phone. I don’t know about the WEG venue but also in my experience, accessible seating is usually limited and sells out before regular seating :frowning:

Given the impeding hurricane, who knows what the venue is going to be like :frowning:

Try contacting them through FB Messenger - I have had luck getting responses to questions there.

I am back. I have tried phone 4 times, General information contact us 4 times and facebook messenger twice. Nothing, nada. There response really sucks. Shame on them.

Ugh, I am trying to contact them for a refund. I bought ground passes for the day of the opening ceremonies and just wanted to shop. They changed it from being open all day to 3pm opening and making it free. They said they would be refunding people who already bought tickets but I can’t seem to get in touch with anyone!

So I finally got an email and they are saying I am not getting a refund because I only had ground passes for Sept 11 not Open Ceremony tickets?! Seriously? I PAID for a full day ground pass (9am to evening)only for them to offer Free entry if you want to go to the Opening Ceremony and they changed the opening to 3pm!!! Why would anyone buy tickets if they could go in for free?? And you false advertised the opening time! I am fighting it, ridiculous!

Dispute with your credit card.

3 Likes