Unlimited access >

Cooking With Beagles

Saw this on twitter, it’s pretty funny

https://x.com/akbrews/status/1766932538134556829?s=46&t=eegdnadSv-I7CrvIMmjZ3Q

10 Likes

I read this too fast and had a vision of cooking with Beagles, like you were COOKING the Beagles. :rofl:

He is lucky he did not stab either of the dogs or himself.

1 Like

Thats pretty much what it is like living with a beagle. My beagle will scale the dining room table in .5 seconds flat. Sweets are his favorite. He won’t eat uncooked veggies though. The carrots would have been safe.

5 Likes

I guess I was pretty lucky. Mine (male and female siblings) didn’t table surf.
However, the door into the garage didn’t always latch and they figured out how to ‘bounce’ it open and get into the dogfood. Boy did I have some moaning doggies that were sooo full. They both survived :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

Omg I died laughing
They are the funniest lil furry dudes

1 Like

The dough!!
:rofl:

3 Likes

OMG!!! As a beagle owner, I was howling and crying watching this! That is the best thing I have ever seen!! I wish I had two beagles at the same time - they are hilarious! But my husband has tolerated two successive beagles and has made it clear he’s leaving me if I ever bring home another beagle.

5 Likes

And I wonder why my husband says “no more beagles”

God I love the crazy little beasts

4 Likes

Yes. My male was always stupidly, blissfully happy. They are just a delight…as long as you know they are beagles.

Dammit, I miss them. I haven’t had any dogs since they passed nearly 20 years ago :slightly_frowning_face:.

6 Likes

My husband came after my first Beagle and that dog was as non negotiable as the horse was.

He was a genius in a dog suit, that dog.
Joey the Beagle. A mob boss name for my lil mobster.
Joseph Napoleon because he was a big man in a tiny lil body.
A force to be reckoned with. SO SMART.
Loyal.

My DH came around. Present is our third, and he loves her very much.
I can’t imagine a home without one.

5 Likes