Unlimited access >

Coreene Goes Crazed on H/J Board

Coreene has been spending the afternoon making trouble on the H/J board, posting threads and asking questions like a 4 year old hopped up on too much fruit juice plus a piece of chocolate cake.

Who knows what got into her – though the current speculation on H/J is tied between either “a liquid lunch” or “special brownies” – but she’s obviously lost it. Willem has stepped in, but we can’t be sure that even he can control her.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

“A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you’re talking about real money.” Sen. Everett Dirksen

My favourite part of the whole incident is that there are now 6 seperate threads responding to the “problem of Coreene”, most asking that she seek professional help. Some of us really are amused by anything.

Coreene has been spending the afternoon making trouble on the H/J board, posting threads and asking questions like a 4 year old hopped up on too much fruit juice plus a piece of chocolate cake.

Who knows what got into her – though the current speculation on H/J is tied between either “a liquid lunch” or “special brownies” – but she’s obviously lost it. Willem has stepped in, but we can’t be sure that even he can control her.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

“A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you’re talking about real money.” Sen. Everett Dirksen

I recall coreene saying something about an important luncheon with a valuable client. Must have clinched the account.

Maybe she is returning to the “many Martini” lunch and is still on a roll…

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”