Unlimited access >

coreene, you're funny

I haven’t been on the COTH BB in AGES, and I’m scanning down the topics here tonight and see you are asking all kinds of questions! You’re hilarious!

The spurs/belt/fancy silver topics was great, the golfcart, dogs at shows, also good points… bit to elbow…

it’s like you woke up and said… “I want to ask a lot of questions today, and give my 2 cents!”

you’re funny!

Rainbowbrite WILL make a comeback!

I loff her verrie much und she be verrie funny but I be more funny.

I be a German horse und this be straight from mein mouth.

Based on our recent visit, Coreene and Willem are BOTH funny and wonderful!!

Aber I be much funnier. Und don’t you nott to forget it.

I loff you.

I be a German horse und this be straight from mein mouth.

Wimbsy-
I LOVE RAINBOW BRITE!!!

AHHHHHhhhhh… I had a rainbow brite sticker on my snowboard, and it fell off on Sunday!

Yes, that’s right, I said snowboard! Up here in Canada eh… we actually are going through a snowstorm right now, and April is on Monday!

Expected snowfall…5"…2" already! BLAH! Oh well, ski season is extended!

Have a good night everyone! I’m going to sit by the fire!

I haven’t been on the COTH BB in AGES, and I’m scanning down the topics here tonight and see you are asking all kinds of questions! You’re hilarious!

The spurs/belt/fancy silver topics was great, the golfcart, dogs at shows, also good points… bit to elbow…

it’s like you woke up and said… “I want to ask a lot of questions today, and give my 2 cents!”

you’re funny!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wimbsy:

you’re funny!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wimsby, you have not had the extreme pleasure of meeting coreene as I have. Dahling, she doesn’t give 2 cents worth, you get the whole $2.98 version.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

Wimsby darling, it was QUITE the week last week and one day I stayed in at lunch and decided to cut loose and bring up all those questions that we seem to tiptoe around.

Cactuskate, you know I feel obligated to give the High Ticket Version!